Monday, October 11, 2010

:(

I am just not ready for today... I dont feel confident at all... SO is leaving for working in 15 minutes and I am not sure I can do this on my own today, I am defeated before I even get out of the gate right now.... If I could cry I would but I cannot Anxiety is one emotion that can rarely exist with any other.... It cannot be present with anger and happiness.... :( I will be back later to let you know how the day went.



UPDATE!!!!

I did take my medication and bawled my eyes out before he left, but I cleaned most of the day which helped, and I am glad that I in fact didnt fail. I took care of everyone and got through the day pretty much anxiety, panic free. ( knock on wood) because the day is not over yet :) But today was a good monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker