Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Night Time

Why does it always happen at night, it seems to be a new trend... At night I get anxious last night it was 930ish and tonight its 8:12... Safe person at work till 11 p.m. so here I am again, All I wanted to do was relax and watch T.V, its like the MOMENT i start to relax, my mind fights back..like its an unnatural thing... I am probably going to end up scrubbing down all my doors and doing the few dishes that I have and hope that this subsides...

If I could scream at the top of my lungs right now I would!!!

Ive otherwise had an awesome day... Cant complain.... Why such a little change in feeling can drive me so insane, I'll never understand it , as much as I want to, or no matter how much I try or research to me its unexplainable and not to mention unfair. So I am anxious and on top of that I have a minor headache...Id love to go relax and finish watching One Tree Hill,but I cannot, I guess I will clean the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker