Wednesday, October 20, 2010

...sigh...

So today was day ONE on my vitamin, I can say that only felt anxious once today and that was earlier, of course its only 8 P.M and at night is when it seems to act up for me... but today I wound up feeling depressed, just overly sad and not motivated .. I need to take a shower do my hair and leave the house, I am hoping that will lift my spirits, Plus going to attempt a date night this weekend. Just to get out and try and feel good about myself ...Shake this black cloud I have following me.... I am happy..I have everything I've ever wanted..So why depression and why now?? I guess it comes with the Anxiety and Panic, Once you feel you've lost control of part your life, you let go entirely . I won't let the depression or the anxiety win, I will get some cleaning done tomorrow and I will get dressed and maybe just go for a walk... I just need to step outside of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker