Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Changes?

between days to give me such a different feel,I had such an amazing day yesterday and was for sure that it meant I would have one today! Thats what I get for assuming that would be the case.. Its 2:22 and I am on edgy and shaky... I had a wonderful nights sleep last night, took me an hour to fall asleep but it wasnt really that big of a deal... Today I started getting anxious when S/O had to leave for works, hes been gone almost 30 minutes and I am a mess today.. The kids are all at school. One will be home at 3:15 the other two at 3:50 !!! I look forward to them getting home to take my mind off anything...!

I am just so very on edge today.. :( Tomorrow hes gone ALL day...for 16 hours, so I have do it alone from start to finish...ahh these two days cannot go by fast enough :( I could really use a support person right now.... Yesterday I got a small glimpse of what life was like before this took over again ...today I feel like I am back at square 1... I should get on myself about it, gotta take it day by day, sometimes hour by hour....

I will be back later to write about how the day actually ended up going, I am going to try and occupy myself right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker