Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I hate you 2:15 :(

When my safe person leaves for work, the kids wont be home for another hour...!!! I am trying to not fight it and just breathe through it, because it will go away it always does, and the more I fight it the worse it gets, so far I am doing okay, mostly sad and upset with myself... Anxious a little just upset... Trying to focus on whats for dinner and getting dressed to get the kids off the bus, Tuesdays we have no kids, so we lounge around all day and do nothing, I really do love it...as much as I miss my kids, I miss him too!!! My house is trashed and I am sure that would help with the anxiety so after I write this I am off to go start cleaning it... I have to do my floors today and I HATE doing floors..!!!

I guess I shall go praying for a good day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker