Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WTF!!!!

4 A.M.

Thats the time I finally fell asleep last night, I went to bed at 2 because I knew that I wasnt going to fall asleep easy, so better to be exhausted and try... I felt myself falling asleep so many times....but the MOMENT I was right there, my body would fight it, it was the weirdest thing, my mind wouldnt let me sleep, I didnt really have that much anxiety, I just couldnt sleep, I was so thankful that at least I didnt have to be anxious and lay there... I got about 7 hours, thanks to my amazing BF, but I still feel like crap today, and I have a massive headache... I am unsure of the problem with sleeping, I am hoping tonight is easier....

Today is my first day alone with the kids in about a week, that always scares me for some reason..but Ive been a mother for 6 years and gotten through staying at home, I am sure this one more day things will be fine. I am going to try and keep myself busy so I dont focus on the negative ..... I hope everyone else has a great day..I am going to have a great day.. I deserve to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker