Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Recap!!!!

It was okay went fairly well...!!

Sunday we had a get together at my house, and I noticed my oldest son sitting on the couch with a deer in the headlights looks and he was pulling at his clothes and scratching his neck, I know all too well whats going on inside his head, so i went over and talked to him but he wouldnt get up or leave the room he finally told me he was nervous,so I made up a reason I had to go upstairs and he came with me, and he laid on the bed, he had hives all over... i lied before when I said that the hardest part was letting people down, the hardest part is watching someone you love THAT much go through the same pain, with no control over it whatsoever :( I cried and laid on the bed with him and talked to him about things and tried to take his mind off whatever was going on..... he finally agreed to go back downstairs and join everyone and by then he wanted to eat so he did and he was still nervous the hives were still there, but then he went outside and played and was alright the rest of the day...

I am not sure if I handled right or not, i mean my first instinct is to run but its not what you should do you should stick it o ut and see for yourself that things will be okay, but I did what I have done for 10 years to him and that was remove him form the situation.. Ahh I just wish all this got easier..>!!! :(

The party for me was okay I struggled but I got through it without medicating. and there was a lot of people crammed into my living room... I talked to to SO a little last night about my anxiety and I like to think that talking even a little about it to someone helps.. so I felt better after that conversations.... He has two 16 hour days this week, which are going to be a struggle for me I am sure, but I WILL get through it, just like ive gotten through so many before!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker