Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Driving

crap crap crap...

I waited to get my license until I was 22 years old .. I am now 25, Ive had it for almost 3 years and driving at times was somewhat an issue, but I dont remember it ever being this bad..and its because I allowed to anxiety to rule my life.. I have no idea what I am going to do, going to the store, 2 minutes away was a big deal today, maybe just maybe..It was because I allowed myself to FEAR being anxious so I got anxious..I have no idea.. but this sucks, I want to be able to do things like before, 2 weeks ago , I went grocery shopping with pretty much no issues, I have to keep leaving the house because if I don't, it will never get better, but pushing myself is so hard even if it is for the better. I feel bad for D, because I have to depend on him for most things right now and thats not fair , I am the runner, ive always been the runner and he enjoyed that, now he has to run most places..I really need to get over this.. stupid stupid anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker