Friday, October 22, 2010

An end in site.

At least to this long day... its 7:15 P.M and today was the big 16 hour day and I survived it :) So far, I still have 3 hours and 45 minutes until my safe person comes home, but I did get through the day ALMOST panic free, I did get super anxious around like 10 AM I think it was..or 930.. but it didnt last long...I survived, I dreaded it all for nothing, the kids are already in bed.. so that part of my day is done, I am going to clean up my kitchen and try and relax and watch T.V...

I bought some sleepy time green tea and its so gross, I am going to buy the regular kind tomorrow and hope it tastes better because Ewww... I hear it helps...and today was also day 3 on my multivitamin, so far so good with those, i am going to shower and get out of the house tomorrow and hope that it changes my mood a little... I wanna feel human again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker