Friday, October 29, 2010

Its Storming

They say when it rains it pours,I guess when it pours for me it storms. This has little to do with anxiety and more to do with life. I always wonder what I've done so horrible to deserve such bad karma, I have a lot of blessings in life, but it always seems something is there to pull me down, once I get comfortable something jilts me back into hard times. I don't understand it, and I am not sure I want to. I am one of those people that refuses to let the door slam in someones face, and that always says hello to people, and never complains when the elderly stop me in the store and want to talk about sale prices or the good ole days. Still the bad karma finds me, I cannot imagine the karma that finds the people that have done pure evil. I could say its not fair and it sucks, but those are both givens. What I am going to say, is that god has a plan, even when I don't see it or merely understand it, he has a bigger picture, and in that bigger picture, all is right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker