Monday, October 25, 2010

Started Good

Ended not so well.... My youngest son fell and busted his mouth open, thankfully my sister was here and could deal with it, usually works out like that for some reason, I think the man upstairs has more control than I give him credit for. anyways, I dont do well with injury or especially blood.... :( I called my mother to come over and she was very cruel when she got here, as she often is, very cold and impersonal, ohwell we haven't fought in such a long time that it was bound to happen, I know I wasnt wrong and I am not backing down and saying that I was.... anyways the fall prompted a very high stage 3 for me..grr... I could just go to bed if I wouldn't wake up t at 3 AM WIDE awake....

On another note, on my message board someone suggested this site.. I have never read a better explanation of Panic Disorder than he gives, its like its me 100 percent, the bottle of water, the gum, the phone calls... I can not drive nad NOT be on the phone and anyone who knows me knows that, I plan on reading more tonight and maybe even ordering his workbook. I already have a workbook I never use , that has really high reviews, so I question spending money on a new one.

http://www.anxietycoach.com/panicdisorder.html


There is the site and it is my life day in and day out......

I did NOT medicate , so thats good, I am determined to beat this to get over it and to overcome it this time, I've wasted too much of my life afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker