Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome November

November means Insurance enrollment month for us, I can currently uninsured, making drs appts a thing of the past, Today I will try and enroll myself in D's insurance as a Domestic Partner, while they recognize domestic partnerships, there a few minor, or rather major things that are getting in the way... Last night I left the house and got anxious, because before I left I had checked my Facebook and my trigger word, my MAIN trigger word, was written. I think facebook for the most part does me more harm with my anxiety. It seems people post the most tragic personal things on there, I am sure I am guilty of this once or twice myself. I have debated hiding the people that are always posting medical updates, because I cannot handle it, but what is running going to solve? D, works a 16 hour shift today, ALL night.. I am sure I wont sleep well.. I have a hard time when he is not here... C1 and C2 have school tomorrow, but P is off, So I think I am going to TRY and take him somewhere just him and I, he needs the one on one time badly....

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the 2010... Counting down to Thanksgiving<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker