Monday, November 1, 2010

Can't win them all

I went to the bank today, and of course after my semi awesome day yesterday today was a mess of a drive, I didnt panic per say but I was scared I was going to the entire time... I forgot to take my vitamin. Its amazing what a difference a darn vitamin can make.. I have since taken it, and the day is shaky the first shaky day I've had since 2 weeks ago..At least they arent daily, I am sure my anxiety has a little to do with all the caffeine in the chocolate ive been eating , I except chocolate have cut caffeine out of my diet 100 % ... I am going to start with Chocolate next.

I woke up with a stabbing kidney pain this morning, it eventually went away but is back tonight, I am sure its due to the decrease in water intake, or the increase in vitamins, not sure but its hurting tonight...

Insurance Enrollment was a bust it won't let me do anything online so we have to call in the A.M, it says I cannot change anything to annual enrollment which is only open from Nov 1-Nov 5, so it is enrollment. Why do they make insurance so hard,something that should be beneficial and wonderful, so difficult and hard to deal with.

As I sit here in pain the kidney thing is actually starting to worry me ... :( I am going to drink water and cut back on the halloween candy.. Hopefully that will help..

Happy Monday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker