Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Being alone...

makes me very anxious... I am here for another hour by myself, Ds at work, and all three kids are at school ... I know what it is about being alone that terrifies me. I just wish that it didn't !!! I still havent started the exposure therapy..I was going to last night, but reading that book before bed is like watching the scariest movie ever, before bed. I probably wont start it tomorrow either to be honest...

I was thinking last night that I remember in 2009, I couldnt drive to the mall, I remember taking back roads so that if I had to escape to turn around I could..now in 2010, I was driving much farther distances than the mall...I keep telling myself that I will get back to the point, I have to get back to the point right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker