Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slacker

Thats me, I have been slacking, either that or just busy or lazy.

Well we sold my car, tentatively, Supposed to go pay it off friday morning, so cross fingers and prayers all goes smoothly, that takes a big huge weight off of me...!!!

Also found out today that D can carry me on his insurance, they approved it, just gotta send in the dependant verification forms and then as of the first of the year I will be covered, and after a year and a half of being uninsured its welcome, I am not sure how so many Americans go uninsured, I haven't been to the Dr since my 6 week check up from having c2... so HOORAY!!

Its been a week of very good news... and much welcomed and needed good news.

now onto Tuesday and Wednesday..


Tuesday- We went out to lunch at a restaurant about 6 -10 minutes away, I went and didn't medicate , I did have a drink when we got there, though it didn't really help, I did amazingly well for not taking anything...Tuesday night was the first night in awhile that I was anxious at bed time and had a hard time falling asleep, I am exhausted today from it, So I am hoping I have a better night tonight.

Wednesday- which is today, I realized that in my new panic attacks workbook, I had only read/done 2 chapters, so I picked the book at nap time, and I have one page of chapter 5 left, so I am making okay progress with it, If you suffer from panic disorder, its an amazing book, that really puts things into perspective and easy to relate to , I think thats the problem with many self help books out there for anxiety , is that they are not written for people like you and me, while informative, very hard to follow and lose yourself in. This book has some good exercises so far that make you dig deep within the attacks and deep within your thoughts to help you realize what is really going on with your body and how what is going on is NOT dangerous, I am really enjoying it and I hope to learn a lot from it. I don't expect recovery to come overnight, I am in this for the long haul though....

So anyway I have been doing fairly well, I am going bowling this weekend, with my P and D's best friend his girlfriend and their kids.. We will see how that goes.. On a saturday night at a bowling alley...... Saturday , P also has another game, I am debating medicating this time around or not, I am unsure of what Id like to do this time.. I mean if I did medicate I would take .5 MG instead of 1mg!!!

One last thing, thoughts are with K, today who also suffers from panic disorder, she is getting on a plane and flying, I know you can do it , my prayers and well wishes are with you, You'll get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker