Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Somethings Off...

I can't explain it, but something doesn't feel right, I am overly anxious today, I am literally on edge and I have no clue why :( I havent picked up my book in days and I do mean days... I wish I were better at this, I mean to recover I have to be willing to try and face it , instead I only face it when it gets bad, otherwise..I let it go.... to get better that has to stop, tonight I will finish chapter 6 and go onto chapter 7, so far its been very helpful...Well kind of, I mean I havent driven out of my safe zone since a week and 2 days ago, but for the most part its working, its going to be getting cold out ...hopefully I can try and make a simple trip to the next road over like 5 minutes on the highway before it starts snowing...

anyways I hope everyone else is well, I am waiting for all the kids to get home from school, maybe thats the issue is that I am completely alone and that terrifies me?? I have no clue.. But I am overly happy about my insurance kicking in Jan 1st...This way I can get with someone and talk it out and hopefully do CBT therapy and end this.. I am going to be adding a ticker here , when I figure out how.. I am pretty good with computers but this new blogger template setup, has thrown me for a loop!! The ticker will be for our Disney trip, because I have to sit i n a car for 17 hours to disney.. with the kids..we debating flying but I believe driving will be easier on me, even if it takes about 15 hours more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIStickers.com Ticker