Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Heartburn really!?!?!

Since D is working doubles all week, I am sleeping alone, something I do not do well, I was actually exhausted last night when I went to bed thinking, YAY sleep.. not so much. I have only had heartburn twice in my life, and this was number two, it hurt so bad that I felt it in my back I ate bread and propped myself up, but with panic disorder we all know where my mind went, I of course told myself it was irrational and not logical and it seemed for the most part to work.. I didnt full on panic....It eventually subsided and I went to bed..but it was no fun, I pray tonight is not more of the same..

Fast forward to tomorrow, I have to leave the house for the first time alone, in almost 2 weeks, 2 weeks is by the way the longest I have gone since I got my license ( at 21) so 4 years, Huge deal to me, I know I can do and will be fine, I just gotta get myself  back out there!!!  Of course  I say that now, wait till I get behind the wheel and then ask me how I feel.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia,

    I hope it goes well for you. The longer we leave it the harder it becomes but the initial getting back out is very difficult.

    I hear you with the heartburn. I've had it similar a couple of times and it just sends my mind off whizzing in tangents- all dark places. Glad that has passed though no fun at the time.

    All the best

    Nechtan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, It did pass and I did live through it, and I have left the house again thank goodness, I was starting to believe I never would again!!

    ReplyDelete

DIStickers.com Ticker